- Read carefully!
This policy describes our privacy practices – what Personal Information we collect about our Users, what we do with it, how we share it, and your rights regarding that Personal Information.
- Personal Information
To provide you the Services, we must collect Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We collect Personal Information you provide us, from your use of the Services, and from other sources. Here are the types of Personal Information we collect about you:
- Information you provide us. When you register for our Services, purchase and/or register domain names, use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel you may provide us Personal Information, such as name, email address, phone number, payment information you include in your communications with us, and Personal Information contained in scanned identification documents.
- Information we collect when you use the Services. When you visit, download, and/or use any of our Services, we may collect aggregated usage Personal Information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying Personal Information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc
- Information we collect from other sources. We may receive Personal Information about you from third-party sources, such as security providers , fraud detection and prevention providers for example to help us screen out users associated with fraud, social media platforms, when you log-in or sign-up using your social media account, we may receive Personal Information from that service and in some cases, we may collect Personal Information from lead enhancement companies which help us to improve our service offering; advertising and marketing partners in order to monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns.
To provide our Services, we collect Personal Information about our Users.
The Personal Information comes from you when you visit or use our services, Personal Information we collect automatically, and Personal Information we collect from other sources.
Users Personal Information
We may also collect Personal Information pertaining to visitors and users of our User’s websites or services solely for and on our Users’ behalf.
Jobs Applicant Information
We also collect information that is provided to us by candidates.
Why do We collect such Personal information?
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- . To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our Services, based on Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages ;
- To help us to update, expand and analyze our records to identify new customers;
- To facilitate, sponsor, and offer certain contests, events, and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners, and grant prizes and benefits;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To provide you with professional assistance, only upon your request;
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in Section 3 where:
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract with you;
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have; or
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests and business purposes, provided it is conducted in a way that is proportionate and that respects your privacy rights.
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services; the transmission of sensitive payment information through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection; and we regularly maintain a PCI DSS certification. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and Third-Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors’ and Users’ privacy.
Regardless of the measures we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, your Users-of-Users’ Personal Information or any other information you upload, publish or otherwise share with us or anyone else.
We encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and User Website, and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive Personal Information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
Furthermore, because certain areas on our Services are less secure than others, and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognized as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are welcome to contact us at our eamil.
4. Contacting us